Header tag

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Chemistry Advertising: GlaxoSmithKline Chemistry Again


I'd like to follow up on my previous post about how GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) have recently been promoting their anti-doping testing technology for the Olympic games.  They've done this with some very impressive 'chemistry' adverts featuring British athletes. 
 Now that the athletes are winning medals, they've changed the message to one about 'blood, sweat and tears', see below (taken from GSK's FB page) :


After my first set of chemistry images based on GlaxoSmithKline's advertis, I think it's only fair that I try to keep pace with these new developments, so I've produced a few more of my own.  They're designed to recognise those of us who aren't Olympic standard athletes, but who still believe in drug-free sports and improving our performances through hard work and practice.  What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment